517 Pandora Ave E
Phone: (204) 222-8013
***PUBLIC HEALTH ORDERS***
AUGUST 28TH 2021 Masks are Mandatory for everyone as per health order, Masks to remain on Except when on the ice surface
SEPTEMBER 3, 2021 Children 11 and under who are not eligible to be immunized will be able to attend events and activities with a fully immunized adult."
Youth aged 12 - 17 who are not fully immunized for COVID-19 are allowed to enter the facility, however, any adult participant (18+) , coach, volunteer or spectator must be fully immunized. Proof of immunization in the form of electronic QR code or immunization card as well as government issued photo ID is required.
This order is subject to change with further information from the Province of Manitoba.
1 SPECTATOR PER PLAYER and coaching staff allowed in the facility. Games 2 Spectators per player ** NO EXCEPTIONS**. so please don't ask staff for an increase**
Facial Masks MUST be worn when entering facility and throuout facility at all times, while in dressing and after booking until you have vacated bldg. Coaches MUST ensure players are wearing masks in the dressing rooms at all times, Ice will be cancelled if NOT following the Rules
Masks are NOT required when on the ice surface
· Coaches/Instructors/Participants must use the self-screening tool before coming to the facility.https://sharedhealthmb.ca/covid19/screening-tool/
· Coaches/Instructors/Participants must stay home when ill, users are not allowed entry if they are ill with COVID-19 symptoms.
· Coaches/Instructors/Participants must be given information on social distancing protocols, hand washing, etc.
· Coaches/Instructors will be expected to advise their participants that daily self-screening is required before attending the facility and they are prohibited from attending the camp/session if they have COVID-19 symptoms.
· Teams practicing will have 2 dressing rooms, Teams playing games will have 1 dressing rooms. A Coach/Instructor must be in the dressing room with the participants at all times.
· Only washroom facilities within the assigned dressing room may be used.
· Showers are NOT to be used at this time.
PARTICIPANT ARRIVAL .
No participant will be allowed into the facility before their team official or instructor has arrived
Ice users must arrive no earlier than 30 minutes before scheduled ice time, and must vacate bldg 15 minutes after booking
Do not congregate at the front entrance earlier than these entry times
· Upon arrival, the Arena Attendant will ask participants to use the hand sanitizer, must go directly to their dressing rooms where they should then wash their hands.
· Participants and Coaches/Instructors must follow designated pathways and remain in dressing room until the designated ice time and/or departure.
· We ask that all users remove skates/equipment and leave the facility within 15 min so that the rooms can be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized must vacate imediatly no loitering around
FOR THE SAFETY OF OUR STAFF AND OTHER USERS, ANY VIOLATION OF THESE PROTOCOLS BY PARTICIPANTS/ COACHES/ INSTRUCTORS/ FANS WILL RESULT IN CANCELLATION OF ALL FUTURE BOOKINGS